Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style

Unusual package, I can get hold of the usual 1.25mm pin spacing SMD 8
pin SOIC IC . I might be able to find an exact replacement if I knew the
SMD style code for .75mm spacing, normal width of SOIC IC body but not
so long.
May be about .75mm pitch , not exactly .75, only ruler measurement.
At a pinch I might be able to twist 90 degree each pin axially and
realign for the smaller pitch, and/or grind back the pin width with .5mm
dremmel discs, but very constrained space and an exact replacement would
be a lot easier.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Oddly its wider than normal SOIC. Tried grinding and bending pins of a
practise 8pin SOIC and that will work, but I'd like to obtain a proper
footprint replacement, if anyone knows the style, something like QSOP.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

perhaps TSOP type II, .8mm pitch.

SOIC to DIP bodging Gareth Magennis Electronics Repair 12 July 21st 11 07:31 PM
Desoldering SOIC Chips Madness Electronics Repair 10 September 25th 06 09:50 AM
40 pin soic sockets.. Do they make them? Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 5 June 26th 06 05:27 PM
75mm trap jon UK diy 7 July 18th 05 02:06 PM
Information about SOIC 19AB02k or 19A802k Maurizio Electronics Repair 0 May 7th 05 03:28 PM