Adam W. Kempa

Default Newbie: TV Cable Jack Part question - Easy Answer?

Hello everyone, I'm new here...
The Coaxial cable plug on the back of our little off brand (Syntech
CT13D80) television broke off of the box assembly it was attached to -
and the interior solder joint came with it. I did a search on the
part number of the assembly with no luck - I was hoping someone here
could help me out with a source. The part number appears to be
ICS-03PZ - made by Inchang (?). The outside of the assembly also has
what appear to be cap values (AC 125V 130 pF, AC 125V 470 pF, etc). A
jack that looks similar to an RCA plug comes out of this assembly and
plugs into a samsung box/assembly (#: tecc1880pk25c). Any information
or insight onto acquiring / replacing this part would be GREATLY
appreciated.
Thanks for any help!
adam k
David

Your going to have to either contact the manufacture of the tv set to order
the part, or post a picture of it at a binary newgroup (NOT HERE) and post a
link here to where it can be viewed.

David

om...