David Smith

Default No power, 6-9 hisses then nothing (RCA model P52730CK, Chassis PTK169PCB)

I have an RCA model P52730CK, Chassis PTK169PCB. I have looked for
schematics everywhere and cannot find it. I be extremely grateful if someone
could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

WItam40231

Can you provide a more detailed description of the problem?
WItam40231

Can you provide a more detailed description of the problem?

john

This set does not have a Tripler ,it has a Flyback
Transformer and a High Voltage Block.

kip
--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"User" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:27:29 -0500, "David Smith" DLS wrote:
High voltage tripler and HOT need replacement.
I have an RCA model P52730CK, Chassis PTK169PCB. I have looked for
schematics everywhere and cannot find it. I be extremely grateful if

someone
could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

User

No comment on terminology or false email follow the red cable from the
flyback to the voltage block, tripler etc. it will disconnect there,
as well replace HOT horizontal output transistor just in case it was
taken out as well it's a huge semiconductor bolted to the heatsink
just in front of the flyback. Some one went to the trouble of fixing
my syntax and not offering advice on fixing the set.
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:23:26 -0400, "john"
wrote:

This set does not have a Tripler ,it has a Flyback
Transformer and a High Voltage Block.

kip

john

Remove Red wire which leaves the Flyback and goes
to the High Voltage Block.
Start Tv up ..IF high volts appear and sound OK....
Switch off TV.
Replace Block.
Before switching on again measure Voltage on collector
of HOT if its over say 141 --143 rebuild Power Supply section
before running the TV.

kip

Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Power tools in Europe (long) Christian Aufreiter Woodworking 23 October 17th 03 10:44 AM
power flushing Andy Hall UK diy 4 September 9th 03 11:59 PM
ITT Power Systems Linear Switcher for VME Chassis Don Electronics Repair 1 August 2nd 03 03:58 PM