DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic CT27SX12F Setup Menu (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37793-panasonic-ct27sx12f-setup-menu.html)

Steve Login August 12th 03 09:32 PM

Panasonic CT27SX12F Setup Menu

Does anyone have the default values for the service set-up menu of the
Panasonic CT27SX12F? I've made some adjustments on my set in the
service menu and am not happy with them. I must have written down my
original settings incorrectly, because I can't seem to restore it to the
original values. Although http://www.calanan.com/panasonic/?KeohiHDTV
has some values for similar models, the settings are different on the
CT27SX12F. If anyone has the settings for this model, I would
appreciate a post here or getting an email with them. Thanks in
advance, Steve

Steve Login August 13th 03 02:36 PM

Panasonic CT27SX12F Setup Menu

Thanks for the reply -- I'll give that one a try. It's so easy, but it
may be the obvious solution,

john wrote:
There are no default values as every set is electrically different.
Have fun with it ,have you tried unplugging the set as sometimes
they return to previously set values.

kip