Steve Login

Default Panasonic CT27SX12F Setup Menu

Does anyone have the default values for the service set-up menu of the
Panasonic CT27SX12F? I've made some adjustments on my set in the
service menu and am not happy with them. I must have written down my
original settings incorrectly, because I can't seem to restore it to the
original values. Although http://www.calanan.com/panasonic/?KeohiHDTV
has some values for similar models, the settings are different on the
CT27SX12F. If anyone has the settings for this model, I would
appreciate a post here or getting an email with them. Thanks in
advance, Steve

Steve Login

Thanks for the reply -- I'll give that one a try. It's so easy, but it
may be the obvious solution,

john wrote:
There are no default values as every set is electrically different.
Have fun with it ,have you tried unplugging the set as sometimes
they return to previously set values.

kip

Cordless drills Alan Woodworking 33 November 21st 03 08:12 PM
Bush combi Tv setup menu Eamonn Colley Electronics Repair 0 August 3rd 03 05:33 PM
Panasonic monitor Wayne Electronics Repair 1 July 19th 03 11:53 AM