Martin Wilson

Default Anyone got a service manual for a european spec Samsung HTDM150 home cinema system?

If so can you tell me how to change from pal to ntsc mode? Its not in
the user guide and Samsung uk don't know. In fact Samsung uk are next
to useless when it comes to anything and they don't even understand
what progressive scan is and the fact this model doesn't have it.

Also any ideas where I might get a pdf of the service manual would be
greatly appreciatted.
Mark D. Zacharias

It may not be possible. VCR's for example are built for one system or
another from the ground up. There are also "multi-system" models, but there
are front-panel controls and indicators of this. Maybe do a Google search
for the specs etc of your model.

Mark Z.