Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Advent 450S receiver

Hello,

Anyone have a service manual, or at least alignment instructions for
one of these? It's an underwhelming small receiver, but the owner
really likes it, and I'd like to do a decent alignment of it. I'd be
happy to buy the manual, or pay for photocopies.

Thanks!
Tim
Bristol Electronics
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi Tim,

I have a partial service manual on microfiche with alignment instructions
but it's for the model 400. It's circa 1977. It doesn't look anything like
this: http://www.audiocircuit.com/Home-Audio/Advent/450-S

Looking at the picture of the model 400, it's got a BIG, round FM dial on
the front and is taller than it is wide.
http://www.radiomuseum.org/images/ra...400_661481.jpg

--
David Farber
Los Osos, CA

Tim Schwartz wrote:
Hello,

Anyone have a service manual, or at least alignment instructions for
one of these? It's an underwhelming small receiver, but the owner
really likes it, and I'd like to do a decent alignment of it. I'd be
happy to buy the manual, or pay for photocopies.

Thanks!
Tim
Bristol Electronics

Advent Q1435A TV Alan R. Betz Electronics Repair 0 November 8th 07 04:30 AM
Advent TV Problem Liontamer Electronics Repair 1 December 3rd 05 01:58 AM
Advent tv Theodore B Bowen II Electronics Repair 4 June 30th 05 04:28 PM
Advent Q2035!! Rono Electronics Repair 0 June 20th 05 01:52 PM
UP8 Advent Products Inc.???? Don Young Electronics 0 March 18th 04 02:19 AM