DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CTC169CD2 Menu question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/37657-ctc169cd2-menu-question.html)

MarkC August 7th 03 06:35 AM

CTC169CD2 Menu question

A customer called me & needs to know how to put the TV back into the
ANTENNA mode because he recently discontinued gettng cable. This is a
Proscan model PS27121. Thanks for any help.
Mark

John Del August 7th 03 12:40 PM

CTC169CD2 Menu question

Subject: CTC169CD2 Menu question
From: (MarkC)
Date: 8/7/03 1:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time
A customer called me & needs to know how to put the TV back into the
ANTENNA mode because he recently discontinued gettng cable. This is a
Proscan model PS27121. Thanks for any help.
Mark

It's under the "setup" sub menu, available from the menu button on the TV or
remote. About halfway down the page the option for "cable" or "air" is there.

John Del
Wolcott, CT

"Nothing is so opportune for tyrants as a people tired of its liberty."
Alan Keyes

(remove S for email reply)