MarkC

Default CTC169CD2 Menu question

A customer called me & needs to know how to put the TV back into the
ANTENNA mode because he recently discontinued gettng cable. This is a
Proscan model PS27121. Thanks for any help.
Mark

ACID QUESTION my_2¢ Metalworking 9 November 10th 03 05:22 PM
OT - Norstar 3x8 phone system question Ryan Metalworking 10 November 8th 03 11:10 AM
chemistry question Grant Erwin Metalworking 44 November 3rd 03 06:41 AM
Pushfit plumbing question Lee Blaver UK diy 18 October 23rd 03 08:58 AM
Pipe thread question, NPT vs NPSF, MIP, FIP and IPS Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 August 9th 03 05:20 AM