Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default scope hung chang 5504 schematic

is there anybody who can sell me the schematic of hung chang 5504? thanks

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

There are a whole bunh of Korean built scopes out the marketed under various brand names, noe of them is Tenma. Does it look lkke this ? :

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/my-$50-scope-seems-doa-tenma-72-720/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/...ic-153716-.htm
, walter wrote:
jurb6006 wrote:

There are a whole bunh of Korean built scopes out the marketed under
various brand names, noe of them is Tenma. Does it look lkke this ? :

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/my-$50-scope-seems-doa-tenma-72-720/

please, your link has no results, can you send it again?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

It just worked for me. I notice though that when I hit a link in the newsgroup here it does a redirect. I am not sure why. It might have something to do with Google, but the fact that you can't get it probably has something to do with your bropwser, security settings or whatever.

Tell you what, since I hav eno idea how this all reads out to you, try this :

//www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/my-$50-scope-seems-doa-tenma-72-720/

Delete all the stuff in a new tab up in the address bar and put your own http: in there. That should get you there as it is just text now.

If that doesn't work I'll figure out a way to get a picture of the thing. At this point we just want to know if that is it. I have a print for it but it was sent to me by my associate and I have no idea where he got it.

Also, if you want, what I am looking at is a Tenma 72-720. They put any name on it the customer wanted. Well almost, I think if thet put Tktronixx of Gould or something like that on it someone would get sued, but you know what I mean. Like TV sets and car engines, who knows who made it ? (except for certain ones)

you have any cloud storage (like Dropbox) or picture hosting where you could show us a pictuire of the thing ? That's jpw we identified ours, there is NO name on it, or model number. In fact when it was buolt there was suipposed to be an FCC ID on everything cameinto the US, but this doesn't even have that. I mean NOTHING.

I looked inside and it really does look like a 1980s Samsung TV. Same kind of pots. One nice thing is that it is all pretty much discrete components so there are no unobtanium ICs.