Fast Eddy

Default Static Cleaner

Hi all,
Can anybody tell me where abouts in the UK I can buy Static Cleaner.

Our television has a lot of screen static ( is this due to the aeriel
amplifying static noise from passing cars ?)

Everytime we clean our television the static must go all over, and I don't
want to spread all over the house. We have bought a Dyson Hoover ( very
powerful ) to suck it up but I am still a bit bothered that I have missed
some.

I also have some computer anti-static bags, would they help if I spread them
about, and how do you know when they are full and in need of emptying?

This is very worrying and I require some information.

Thank you.

Edward B Tweedel
Oxford
UK

Rheilly Phoull

What you are looking for is some cans of "InstaMolasses". Just spray
throughout the house and you will have all that nasty static trapped in a
flash, plus it will keep your Dyson healthy with the ensuing workout.

--
Regards ............... Rheilly Phoull
. ..