Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hello World!

Namaste & Shalom! Anyone out there? -
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 02/28/2014 10:48 AM, Keshet Israel wrote:
Namaste & Shalom! Anyone out there? -

Not so'es you'd notice! Just us old timers who can't give up on Usenet...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 3/1/2014 1:19 AM, John Robertson wrote:
On 02/28/2014 10:48 AM, Keshet Israel wrote:
Namaste & Shalom! Anyone out there? -

Not so'es you'd notice! Just us old timers who can't give up on Usenet...

John :-#)#

It's sad that many providers are dropping Usenet or as I call them
Newsgroups.
I spend as much or more of my computer time on Newsgroups as I do on
other computer activities. There are a lot of useful forums out there
also. Yahoo groups can be good but I find registering with each Yahoo
group a pain. I find Yahoo seems to have difficulty with passwords.
Mikek
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 03/01/2014 4:47 AM, amdx wrote:
On 3/1/2014 1:19 AM, John Robertson wrote:
On 02/28/2014 10:48 AM, Keshet Israel wrote:
Namaste & Shalom! Anyone out there? -

Not so'es you'd notice! Just us old timers who can't give up on Usenet...

John :-#)#

It's sad that many providers are dropping Usenet or as I call them
Newsgroups.
I spend as much or more of my computer time on Newsgroups as I do on
other computer activities. There are a lot of useful forums out there
also. Yahoo groups can be good but I find registering with each Yahoo
group a pain. I find Yahoo seems to have difficulty with passwords.
Mikek

I belong to a couple of Yahoo groups and my browser (Firefox) keeps the
password stored for when I open the page. Check your cookie settings and
if needed, allow Yahoo.com to be able to plant them...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Not so'es you'd notice! Just us old timers who can't give up on Usenet... "

Actually there are alot of people using it for binaries, downloading new movies and ****. But really, I think whether you do that or not, we all enjoy the lack of notariety. I get no spam pout of this, in fact never have.

I like not being a "market".

And people can whine all they want "I can't post pictures (of the growth on my ass or my ugly ****ing grandkid) so what's the point ?".

That IS the point.

You want to inundadte people with **** like that, of course there is facebook and a plethora of blogs all over the place that welcome that inane **** all day long. Stupid **** asbout what you had for dinner and if your olady farted.

Not Usenet. These people will tear you up for anything like that. OPf course fukum, but that's besides the point.