Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HDTV

My cable tv company switched the signal to HDTV, so naturally my tube TV
doesn't pick up the signal. All I get is fuzz.

I have found not one converter that switches HDTV back down to analog. All
the ones on the market are for antennas only. They try to dupe you that it
converts a coaxial cable HDTV signal from the cable company to analog, but
none of them do that.

It's like taking an upgrade from the past and downgrading it to the past
again. Nobody is making such junk. Prove me wrong, but I have found
nothing.

The only solution I have in sight is to buy an HD TV for hundreds of
dollars.

I've been checkmated.

Looking to trade my Samsung 46" HDTV for a Samsung 40" HDTV Keith D. Lee Electronics Repair 0 July 29th 11 11:43 PM
Dvd Hdtv [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 May 18th 09 09:34 AM
HDTV The Wanderer[_2_] UK diy 45 March 9th 09 09:57 PM
HDTV [email protected] Metalworking 10 August 9th 07 04:30 AM
HDTV twfsa Home Repair 19 November 24th 04 04:29 PM