Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Proform treadmill fixed.

Just a follow up, it turned out the leads on my DMM led me down a
false path for a little while, the next time I took readings on the
LM324 all the op-amps on it read the same as the other LM324 on the
circuit board. It turned out to be a faulty LED (SCR TRIG), replaced
it
and now the treadmill is working once again.

The customer service No. was a dead end, should be called the customer
no-service no.,
brouught to us by Nordic Trak.

Jeff, thanks for the helpful links; I also ran across an electronics
surplus place that had several working boards in stock for 29.95. I
was gonna post a link to the (hand-drawn) schematic once I'd gained
permission from its author, still working on that.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 18, 4:09*pm, mike wrote:
Just a follow up, it turned out the leads on my DMM led me down a
false path for a little while, the next time I took readings on the
LM324 all the op-amps on it read the same as the other LM324 on the
circuit board. *It turned out to be a faulty LED (SCR TRIG), replaced
it
and now the treadmill is working once again.

The customer service No. was a dead end, should be called the customer
no-service no.,
brouught to us by Nordic Trak.

Jeff, thanks for the helpful links; I also ran across an electronics
surplus place that had several working boards in stock for 29.95. *I
was gonna post a link to the (hand-drawn) schematic once I'd gained
permission from its author, still working on that.

Can you make the hand-written schematic available to those of us who
are interested?

Proform treadmill electronics mike[_12_] Electronics Repair 2 June 18th 12 03:47 PM
treadmill nearysr Electronics Repair 7 December 6th 07 09:19 PM
Treadmill, Proform J8Li (Model # 831.297990) John Electronics Repair 4 November 30th 06 09:05 PM
Proform 730 SI treadmill - help needed Michael Strawbridge Electronics Repair 0 February 11th 04 11:18 PM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM