Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Google the video "9/11 Missing Links". Jews murdered 3000Americans in 9/11

"The Israeli Jews murdered JFK in 1963 because JFK did not allow them
to have atomic bombs"

That is confitmed by communications of Ben-Gurion and Kennedy. However
you know that actual Jews do not and never have controlled Israel
right ?

"The
biggest Jew Nobel Prize winner Einstein was a fraud and plagiarist."

Is there an atomic bomb or was that all a lie ? It would have been
easier to fake than the moonshot. It could have been.

Also, about the moonshot, I have analysed the data and determined that
it was real. I have seen the evidence but I have technical knowledge
which indicates that faking it was simply impossible. Elaboration on
request, but I doubt you will request anything. You may be right on a
thing or two, but you are a propogandist, and they do not like
discussions.

And please leave Michael Collins Piper out of this.

I can prove the moonshot was real by logical deduction, with no cites
or quotes. Figure out how to do that with your assertions. Learn to
properly use the word "because".