DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone with expierience in cell phone PCBs please contact me asap. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/337049-anyone-expierience-cell-phone-pcbs-please-contact-me-asap.html)

Rude Co. March 10th 12 08:57 AM

Anyone with expierience in cell phone PCBs please contact me asap.

I have an LG Optimus Slider android phone that has a burned out diode
just inside the board behind the charger port. I will forward a pic of
the board upon request, but am trying to find someone who can tell me
which component is what, and if I can simply bridge one of the
components to get the phone to turn back on. Thanks a million.