Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone with expierience in cell phone PCBs please contact me asap.

I have an LG Optimus Slider android phone that has a burned out diode
just inside the board behind the charger port. I will forward a pic of
the board upon request, but am trying to find someone who can tell me
which component is what, and if I can simply bridge one of the
components to get the phone to turn back on. Thanks a million.