Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need schematic for Bose AWRC-1P

Took some water damage, and wiped a couple of circuit traces, which I
have replaced. It won't turn on however, and shows no sign of life on
the display. The power supply seems ok, plus and minus voltages found
in many places, including the display board, but otherwise dead. If
someone has a schematic for this maybe we can save it again (fixed for
water damage several years ago....).

John
Waterbury, CT
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"John-Del" wrote in message
Took some water damage, and wiped a couple of circuit traces, which I
have replaced. It won't turn on however, and shows no sign of life on
the display. The power supply seems ok, plus and minus voltages found
in many places, including the display board, but otherwise dead. If
someone has a schematic for this maybe we can save it again (fixed for
water damage several years ago....).

John
Waterbury, CT

John

I should be able to fix you up with a service manual. Mail me direct
off-group at the address I used to post this

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:22:10 PM UTC-5, Arfa Daily wrote:
"John-Del" wrote in message

Took some water damage, and wiped a couple of circuit traces, which I

have replaced. It won't turn on however, and shows no sign of life on

the display. The power supply seems ok, plus and minus voltages found

in many places, including the display board, but otherwise dead. If

someone has a schematic for this maybe we can save it again (fixed for

water damage several years ago....).

John

Waterbury, CT

John

I should be able to fix you up with a service manual. Mail me direct

off-group at the address I used to post this

Arfa

Hello Arfa, I am having a similar problem with my wave. (260128-0001 4/18/02 0769) All features functional thru buttons and show up on dispaly......... no audio output on any band or CD. An occassional loud hum that cannot be controlled by volume adjustment. Any possibility I could get a copy of the service manual. thanks

Bose Wave Radio (AWR1-1W) Schematic - Service Manual Wanted [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 November 12th 16 12:11 PM
Bose Radio Model AWRC1G Schematic Gerald Eubanks Electronics Repair 1 April 17th 09 05:41 PM
Bose Christophe Electronic Schematics 4 January 4th 09 02:40 AM
wanted: Bose radio schematic: model AWR1W1 researcher Electronics Repair 0 August 25th 07 06:50 PM