DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   my dream, but your decision (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/320091-my-dream-but-your-decision.html)

marian March 11th 11 10:47 AM

my dream, but your decision

Hello! Convincing a Volvo driver (in my case, a girl) for having a
test-drive I was accepted into the present Volvo campaign (Romania).
Winner will be the one with highest unique views for his link. My link
is this: http://www.unlimitednaughty.ro/camer...Marian-Briceag
(for English turn on the captions, the cc, under arrow from the right-
bottom side of video). This battle for views ends in 16 march 2011. I
feel in my heart that Volvo has designed this car for me. From Volvo
emblem to every stitch, I found myself. Sir/ madame, my dream is in
your hands. If you just post/share it... Have a nice day!