Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default my dream, but your decision

Hello! Convincing a Volvo driver (in my case, a girl) for having a
test-drive I was accepted into the present Volvo campaign (Romania).
Winner will be the one with highest unique views for his link. My link
is this: http://www.unlimitednaughty.ro/camer...Marian-Briceag
(for English turn on the captions, the cc, under arrow from the right-
bottom side of video). This battle for views ends in 16 march 2011. I
feel in my heart that Volvo has designed this car for me. From Volvo
emblem to every stitch, I found myself. Sir/ madame, my dream is in
your hands. If you just post/share it... Have a nice day!

jointer decision CC Woodworking 45 January 7th 09 10:46 PM
O/T: The Decision is in Lew Hodgett[_2_] Woodworking 65 May 19th 08 10:11 PM
best decision in your life. William Cullen Home Repair 5 April 19th 08 07:58 AM
Cyclone decision [email protected] Woodworking 11 February 2nd 05 12:17 AM
Lathe decision J. Mark Wolf Metalworking 13 January 10th 05 12:39 PM