Posted to alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.repair,alt.building.construction

Default Connector from a computer USB connection to a ribbon cable anda HD

jvalh wrote:
Hello Experts,

Recently a computer I have went belly up. I have removed the HD with the
ribbon cable attached to it. Does anyone know of a connector that would
connect the plug on that ribbon to a USB socket on the computer?

Another Q: If the connection is made could a Windows installation on
that HD be run on the computer?

Could a SATA HD be used in the same way instead of the plain old HD?

TIA and a great week to you all :-)

it sounds complicated. You'll have to bring your computer to the United
States Post Office, and have them put it in a box and mail it to me so I
can check it out. You should get there before Sitre Magana and his ugly
girlfriend Dori arrive unless you want to be holding a computer in one
arm while covering your eyes with the other arm while Sitre Magana is
behind his ugly girlfriend Dori pounding his pud in front of you at the
Post Office.

When I'm done with that PC I will put it in it's box and send it back to
you, possibly use the UPS store so I don't have to take a chance of
Sitre Magana behind his ugly girlfriend Dori.
Posted to alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.repair,alt.building.construction

Chris Bryant wrote:
jvalh wrote:
[...]

Naa! I think you would eat anything I sent you :-)

Soldering onto ribbon connector Don[_11_] Electronics Repair 9 December 9th 08 02:08 PM
Website Otomatis yang menjadikan anda kaya..beranikah anda menjadikaya..? bisnis online Home Repair 0 June 15th 08 07:35 AM
Source for 60 pin ribbon card edge connector / cable Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 5 October 22nd 05 04:32 AM
IDE Ribbon Cable xavier UK diy 40 September 4th 04 12:56 AM
Source for 26 way DIL high density ribbon connector Daniel Barron Electronics Repair 2 September 18th 03 09:20 AM