Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Desk Lamp Mercury

I got a new desk lamp from Staples and it has a warning about mercury. THe
fluorescent bulb that came with it has the same warning. Am I right in
assuming th emercury refered to the SBCFL? THe switch rotates on the same
axis as the buld screws in, so given the gooseneck, I have no reason to
believe the switch works with mercury (ie, gravity). Am I right?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Fuse for Desk Lamp 10mm x 3.6mm 1.0 Amp 250 Volt Steve Lowe UK diy 14 February 12th 14 08:56 PM
Worn Friction Hinge on Desk Lamp Peter[_14_] Home Repair 10 April 24th 09 03:41 AM
Magnifying desk lamp? T i m UK diy 23 July 31st 06 10:00 AM
Power 1000W H36 Mercury lamp EJohnson Home Repair 1 April 9th 06 03:25 AM
LED,LED Lamp,LED Lights,LED Display,Automotive Lamp,LED Chip,LED Module [email protected] Electronics 0 December 4th 05 11:08 AM