Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Power LED keeps blinking -Sharp LC32LE700

Hi , having this LED television that when putting power AC , the power
LED is always blinking .

It's not a code and cannot power on the tv.

the 5 volts standby is OK and I don't see caps that are leaking.

Any suggestion ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:33:17 -0800, benitos wrote:

Hi , having this LED television that when putting power AC , the power
LED is always blinking .

It's not a code and cannot power on the tv.

the 5 volts standby is OK and I don't see caps that are leaking.

Any suggestion ?

Get some technical literature and maybe it will give some insight as to
what conditions are required to make the indicator to blink.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2011-01-24 19:33:17 +0100, benitos said:

Hi , having this LED television that when putting power AC , the power
LED is always blinking .

It's not a code and cannot power on the tv.

the 5 volts standby is OK and I don't see caps that are leaking.

Any suggestion ?

check all the caps with an esr meter...
here you can choose one to build from many schematics :

http://kripton2035.free.fr/esr-repository.html

have a look !
regards,

--
---
Kripton

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2011-01-24 19:33:17 +0100, benitos said:

Hi , having this LED television that when putting power AC , the power
LED is always blinking .

It's not a code and cannot power on the tv.

the 5 volts standby is OK and I don't see caps that are leaking.

Any suggestion ?

check all the caps with an esr meter...
here you can choose one to build from many schematics :

http://kripton2035.free.fr/esr-repository.html

have a look !
regards,

--
---
Kripton

All Caps seem to be OK. ESR is less than 1
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"benitos" wrote in message
Hi , having this LED television that when putting power AC , the power
LED is always blinking .

It's not a code and cannot power on the tv.

the 5 volts standby is OK and I don't see caps that are leaking.

Any suggestion ?

Unplug the backlight inverter. When these fail, they can cause this sort of
symptom on some TVs

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ok , here is what I did ;

-unplug the TV
-Press VOL- and INPUT at the same time
-Plug TV

TV turned ON with a LK on the screen.

When turning off with power button , POWER & OPC Led blinked 2 times
togheter and power led blinked 3 times alone .

What does this code mean ?