Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Here's a video of me at Michael Terrell's house

He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw

Maybe now he'll believe me.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 06:15:22 +0000, Michael Gross
wrote:

He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw
Maybe now he'll believe me.

It took the guy two minutes to partially trash the stereo and he never
even got to the electronics[1]. Disgraceful. He'll never qualify as
an electronics recycler, who can violently disassemble a similar
stereo in less than 30 seconds. His problem is too small a hammer and
bad technique. A 6 lb sledge hammer is about right. It has a wide
face and plenty of mass. The trick is to hit the corners of the box,
not the face. That will shear off any plastic mounting fasteners,
causing the box to fall apart. Some practice is helpful.

[1] scrap dealers pay considerably more for electronic boards, without
the plastic and metal attached.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw
Maybe now he'll believe me.

It took the guy two minutes to partially trash the stereo and he never
even got to the electronics[1]. Disgraceful. He'll never qualify as
an electronics recycler, who can violently disassemble a similar
stereo in less than 30 seconds. His problem is too small a hammer and
bad technique. A 6 lb sledge hammer is about right. It has a wide
face and plenty of mass. The trick is to hit the corners of the box,
not the face. That will shear off any plastic mounting fasteners,
causing the box to fall apart. Some practice is helpful.

[1] scrap dealers pay considerably more for electronic boards, without
the plastic and metal attached.

Don't feed the AIOE troll.

Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw Maybe now he'll believe me.

It took the guy two minutes to partially trash the stereo and he never
even got to the electronics[1]. Disgraceful. He'll never qualify as
an electronics recycler, who can violently disassemble a similar stereo
in less than 30 seconds. His problem is too small a hammer and bad
technique. A 6 lb sledge hammer is about right. It has a wide face
and plenty of mass. The trick is to hit the corners of the box, not
the face. That will shear off any plastic mounting fasteners, causing
the box to fall apart. Some practice is helpful.

[1] scrap dealers pay considerably more for electronic boards, without
the plastic and metal attached.

Don't feed the AIOE troll.

I would have popped the top and filled it with ANFO and a blasting cap.
Outside ofcourse.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Blasting caps & trolls usually leaves a toxic mess.

Teflon coated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

[...]

Still worth doing though ;-) It cant be worse than the exploding whale:
http://www.theexplodingwhale.com/

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

IanM wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Meat Plow wrote:
?? On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:44:18 -0500, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
??
??? Jeff Liebermann wrote:
???? On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 06:15:22 +0000, Michael Gross
???? ? wrote:
????
????? He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.
????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw Maybe now he'll believe me.
???? It took the guy two minutes to partially trash the stereo and he never
???? even got to the electronics[1]. Disgraceful. He'll never qualify as
???? an electronics recycler, who can violently disassemble a similar stereo
???? in less than 30 seconds. His problem is too small a hammer and bad
???? technique. A 6 lb sledge hammer is about right. It has a wide face
???? and plenty of mass. The trick is to hit the corners of the box, not
???? the face. That will shear off any plastic mounting fasteners, causing
???? the box to fall apart. Some practice is helpful.
????
???? [1] scrap dealers pay considerably more for electronic boards, without
???? the plastic and metal attached.
???
??? Don't feed the AIOE troll.
?? I would have popped the top and filled it with ANFO and a blasting cap.
?? Outside ofcourse.
?
?
? Blasting caps ? trolls usually leaves a toxic mess.
?
?
Still worth doing though ;-) It cant be worse than the exploding whale:
http://www.theexplodingwhale.com/

Use a nuke. Inset nuke in troll, and drop on a deserted island.

Teflon coated.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

He didn't believe me when I told him how much I hate Justin Bieber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYP0nNVODw
Maybe now he'll believe me.

It took the guy two minutes to partially trash the stereo and he never
even got to the electronics[1]. Disgraceful. He'll never qualify as
an electronics recycler, who can violently disassemble a similar
stereo in less than 30 seconds. His problem is too small a hammer and
bad technique. A 6 lb sledge hammer is about right. It has a wide
face and plenty of mass. The trick is to hit the corners of the box,
not the face. That will shear off any plastic mounting fasteners,
causing the box to fall apart. Some practice is helpful.

[1] scrap dealers pay considerably more for electronic boards, without
the plastic and metal attached.

Don't feed the AIOE troll.

I'm also not sexually gratified listening to Justin Bieber like you.