Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Type K themorcouple

Anybody have a Type K thermocouple laying about they don't need?
Even if it's just a chunk of Type-wire. I can weld the end if
need be.

THanks
Jeff

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:47:52 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey Angus wrote:

Anybody have a Type K thermocouple laying about they don't need?
Even if it's just a chunk of Type-wire. I can weld the end if
need be.

THanks
Jeff

I've got the wire.

I just got two cheap Chinese probes on eBay for about $4 each... (I
got them for the connectors, I have some good ones, but no connectors
for them). That is another alternative if you want to go that way.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

PeterD wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:47:52 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey Angus wrote:

Anybody have a Type K thermocouple laying about they don't need?
Even if it's just a chunk of Type-wire. I can weld the end if
need be.

THanks
Jeff

I've got the wire.

I just got two cheap Chinese probes on eBay for about $4 each... (I
got them for the connectors, I have some good ones, but no connectors
for them). That is another alternative if you want to go that way.

http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=smpw-cc
http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=OSTW-CC&Nav=

$2.95

Cheaper there.

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:11:34 -0500, Jamie
t wrote:

PeterD wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:47:52 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Jeffrey Angus wrote:

Anybody have a Type K thermocouple laying about they don't need?
Even if it's just a chunk of Type-wire. I can weld the end if
need be.

THanks
Jeff

I've got the wire.

I just got two cheap Chinese probes on eBay for about $4 each... (I
got them for the connectors, I have some good ones, but no connectors
for them). That is another alternative if you want to go that way.

http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=smpw-cc
http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=OSTW-CC&Nav=

$2.95

Cheaper there.