Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repair Sinclair DM235 DMM

Hi,

Can somebody please give me a hint where to find a circuit diagram or a
service manual for an old Sinclair DM 235 DMM (for free)? When switched
on only one digit is active displaying a random number. Additionally I'm
searching for a datasheet of AY-5-3507 display driver (?).

Any help is really appreciated.

Best regards

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Reinhard Zwirner wrote in message
Hi,

Can somebody please give me a hint where to find a circuit diagram or a
service manual for an old Sinclair DM 235 DMM (for free)? When switched
on only one digit is active displaying a random number. Additionally I'm
searching for a datasheet of AY-5-3507 display driver (?).

Any help is really appreciated.

Best regards

Reinhard

somewhere in wwwland is a sinclair products forum