Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tektronix PS 5010 GPIB

I got a used PS 5010 Power module,and it came with a GPIB board. I had
to remove the GPIB board because the TM-6 power frame has no provision
to take it ( the BPIB bard is protruding of the back of the PS5010,
and that prevents the insertion into the TM-6).

Now the unit is not powering up from any of the TM-6 slots. I suspect
that I have to do something because the removal of the GPIB board.

Is anybody have some knowledge on this subject?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Imre Fodor wrote:
I got a used PS 5010 Power module,and it came with a GPIB board. I had
to remove the GPIB board because the TM-6 power frame has no provision
to take it ( the BPIB bard is protruding of the back of the PS5010,
and that prevents the insertion into the TM-6).

Now the unit is not powering up from any of the TM-6 slots. I suspect
that I have to do something because the removal of the GPIB board.

Is anybody have some knowledge on this subject?

Have you gone looking for a service manual?
Most Tek kit has decent documentation in that
regard...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:32:46 -0700 (PDT) Imre Fodor
wrote in Message id:
:

I got a used PS 5010 Power module,and it came with a GPIB board. I had
to remove the GPIB board because the TM-6 power frame has no provision
to take it ( the BPIB bard is protruding of the back of the PS5010,
and that prevents the insertion into the TM-6).

Now the unit is not powering up from any of the TM-6 slots. I suspect
that I have to do something because the removal of the GPIB board.

Is anybody have some knowledge on this subject?

Don't have an answer for your question, but I'll bet someone here does: