Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fav Suppliers?

I've used Mouser, Allied, Digitek, Marlin T Jones, Maintenance Warehouse,
cellphoneshop.net, Cyberguys, and a few with "Geek" in the name. But I
wonder about others. I'd like to find one supplier with good prices but that
has a lot of things I need so I can spread out the cost of shipping. I'd
like to find RP-SMA T-connectors, screw-terminal RJ12 M/F connectors,
F-antenna genderchangers, F-antenna boosters, cellular headsets (for under a
dollar each), laptop power adaptors, RJ12 protective "boots", RJ12 surge
protectors, Centronix-USB converters, wall phones, as well as more
traditional electical and electronics supplies under one roof. Any opinions?

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

BTW, I don't know if this is true, but I have been told the major
search engines now get paid by the high price suppliers to exclude
low cost suppliers from their search results.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

BTW, after my question, I found better prices on Bing than Google,
but probably not statistically significant.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

AC/AC Adaptor suppliers Durn UK diy 24 December 12th 17 09:21 AM
OT Power Suppliers Weatherlawyer UK diy 6 January 13th 06 07:25 AM
UK hardwood suppliers waneyedge Woodworking 3 December 22nd 05 01:23 PM
any suppliers of... in2minds UK diy 3 March 29th 05 01:20 PM
B&Q Shed Suppliers? diy UK diy 1 February 13th 05 08:23 AM