Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Replacing the screen on a PSP

Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen,
accessible by http.
members.shaw.ca/peasthope/PSP.jpg

Is a screen replacement likely to fix it?

Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs?

I've seen them advertised on eBay as well as console zombie.
Any advice about vendors?

Thanks, ... Peter E.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hi Peter,

Peter wrote:
Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen,
accessible by http.
members.shaw.ca/peasthope/PSP.jpg

Is a screen replacement likely to fix it?

Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs?

I've seen them advertised on eBay as well as console zombie.
Any advice about vendors?

Sorry that I can't offer any help. : But, I would
be interested in hearing how you fare. I've been looking
for a source for small LCD's and recently picked up a
pair of PSP's to evaluate their displays.

--don