Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mm mm is offline

Default 4 speakers versus reverb

4 speakers versus reverberators.

Four-speaker stereo sound arrived in cars about the same time it
became impossible to buy a reverberator for car radios (I think, but
am not sure, that even very expensive radios had no reverb, and I know
it was harder to get a separate reverb to go with the radio in the
car.)

They seeemed to be saying that with 4 speakers there's no need for
reverb. I think there is just as much need. What say you all?

And, less important, do you know where I could get a small reverb,
especially with a remote reverb switch, since there is so little room
on the dash of the small car I'm forced to own.