Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Three Old Men

Three Old Men

A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white
beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said
'I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and
have something to eat.'

' Is the man of the house in home ?' they asked .

' No ', she replied . ' He's out '

'Then we cannot come in', they replied .

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had
happened

he said: ' Go tell them I am in home and invite them i! n '

The woman went out and invited the men in .

' We do not go into a House together !' they replied .

'Why is that ?' she asked .

One of the old men explained : 'His name is Wealth ,' he said as
pointing to one of his friends, and said, pointing to another one ,
'He is Success, and I am Love ' Then he added, 'Now go in and discuss
with your husband which one of us you want in your home .'

'Let us heed/follow our daughterinlaw' s advice,' said the husband to
his wife !

'Go out and invite Love to be our guest.'

The woman went out and asked the three old men , 'Which one of you is
Love ? Please come in and be our guest .'

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other two also
got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and
Success : 'I only invited Love ; Why are you coming in?'

The old men replied together : 'If you had invited Wealth or Success ,
the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love ,
wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is
also

For more details

http://english.islammessage.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

http://english.islammessage.com

Yeah, yeah.... blah, blah...

Any good bomb making tips on that site? Ways of wiring up women and
children as weapons? Tips for stoning women?