Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NEC LCD1935NXM quick picture then black screen

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping you can help me with an issue I'm having with my NEC flat
panel monitor model LCD1935NXM. This monitor was purchased a few
years ago and I recently started having trouble with it. The screen
shows no picture when connected to my computer. If I turn it off and
on, I get a quick (1 second) picture then solid black screen. I have
tried setting this up with VGA and DVI cables to no avail. I also do
not believe this is a setting issue as I have tried the monitor on
several computers adjusting the display settings on all of them.

Does this monitor have a chance or is it destined for the landfill? I
paid a lot of money for this and I would be saddened to see it go.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this ? Thank you in
advance for your help.