Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Repaired - MAG LCD TV Dead - Model 3200 MA-32EF1AC Options

Got this from dicepackage"

Sorry for the triple post but I waited to long for a response so I
ended up just buying the GT321XA-BH board from shopjimmy.com. I was
able to get my tv working by switching out the board for the new
Polaroid one. Here is what I did:

Before I removed the old JL321XA board I took a picture of everything
connected to refer to in case I had any problems reconnecting
anything. I ordered the GT321XA-BH Polaroid board from shopjimmy.com.
When I installed it I made sure to reconnect everything the way it was
before. I also made sure that the jumper was in the up position to
make sure it was getting the correct voltage. The jumper was in the
exact same place but had a sticker over it so I didn't see it at
first. I reconnected everything and at first nothing happened. I
realized I didn't push the board in far enough and the parallel port
looking connection on the back wasn't fully connected. I screwed the
back panel in a bit to get some of the parts to stay in place and it
worked when I powered it on. I also had to use a rotary cutter
(dremel) to make room for the HDMI ports. It looks kind of ugly but it
works. The only difference is it now thinks it is running a Polaroid
board. Picture in picture no longer works with this board but on the
plus side there is a second HDMI port. It also thinks I have a card
reader and USB in the source options even though they aren't there.