Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fluke Scopemeter 99B MOVE Button No Left, Right OK

I have a Fluke Scopemeter 99B. The MOVE Button will not move screen to the
Left, but will move it right. I removed from the case and cleaned the pads
and buttons which did not fix it. This makes it impossible to review a
recorded waveform. I have a friend with the same issue in his 99B. Is
there a fix? Is there a Service Manual for the 99B?? email me after
removing remove davidjmessing remove @gmail.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"David Messing" wrote in message
I have a Fluke Scopemeter 99B. The MOVE Button will not move

screen to the
Left, but will move it right. I removed from the case and

cleaned the pads
and buttons which did not fix it. This makes it impossible to

review a
recorded waveform. I have a friend with the same issue in his

99B. Is
there a fix? Is there a Service Manual for the 99B?? email me

after
removing remove davidjmessing remove @gmail.com

the first entry on a *yahoo* search showed a good hit regarding
"keypad foil" problems with 99B

the fix, which i have done similarly in an old Tek digital scope,
uses a conductive paint/pen to seal cracks in the
flexible/membrane/foil traces that connects the button pads to
the circuits.

follow button trace look for open/cracked/worn path

hth
robb