Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Boston Acoustics BA635 speaker

Has anyone had the opportunity to investigate one of these? Friend of mine
had his just quit with no visible damage on the board. The power supply is
12 VAC and there appears to be a good DC supply to the various chips. I
have looked for a schematic, but not found one, so I thought I would ask
here. While searching, I found several people that had posted about theirs
working one day and not the next so I wonder if there is a common solution
out there.

WT