DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G - Backlight & Sound - No Picture (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/277323-hannspree-jt01-32e2-000g-backlight-sound-no-picture.html)

Dean[_6_] May 6th 09 09:28 AM

Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G - Backlight & Sound - No Picture

Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G - Backlight & Sound - No Picture

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the fault on this LCD TV. When I power on
from standby, I get backlight & sound but no picture. If I quickly toggle
the on/off rocker switch on the rear of the TV a no. of times - the picture
comes on.

Euras has some info on the TV but I don't have access.

Thanks is advance for any help anyone can offer!