Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G - Backlight & Sound - No Picture

Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G - Backlight & Sound - No Picture

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows the fault on this LCD TV. When I power on
from standby, I get backlight & sound but no picture. If I quickly toggle
the on/off rocker switch on the rear of the TV a no. of times - the picture
comes on.

Euras has some info on the TV but I don't have access.

Thanks is advance for any help anyone can offer!