Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Willem (or Ezoflash) and JS28F640J3 (or TE28F640J3)

Willem (or Ezoflash) and JS28F640J3 (or TE28F640J3)

Hi
can you tell me if the Willem programmer can write these flash memories?
And Ezoflash?
Thank you in advance
Slang
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:03:15 GMT, Slang put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Willem (or Ezoflash) and JS28F640J3 (or TE28F640J3)

Hi
can you tell me if the Willem programmer can write these flash memories?
And Ezoflash?
Thank you in advance
Slang

FWIW, the "J3" version isn't listed, but the B3 and C3 versions a
http://www.ezoflash.com/adapters/tso...rted_chips.htm

FWIW, the following utility "clears block lock bits":
http://www.ezoflash.com/downloads/28FxxxJx.zip

The EXE file contains the text string, "Intel 28F640J3".

Have you tried the forums?
http://www.willem.org/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar ha scritto:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:03:15 GMT, Slang put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Willem (or Ezoflash) and JS28F640J3 (or TE28F640J3)

Hi
can you tell me if the Willem programmer can write these flash memories?
And Ezoflash?
Thank you in advance
Slang

FWIW, the "J3" version isn't listed, but the B3 and C3 versions a
http://www.ezoflash.com/adapters/tso...rted_chips.htm

FWIW, the following utility "clears block lock bits":
http://www.ezoflash.com/downloads/28FxxxJx.zip

The EXE file contains the text string, "Intel 28F640J3".

Have you tried the forums?
http://www.willem.org/cgi-bin/yabb22/YaBB.pl

- Franc Zabkar

Thank you Franc, my name is Franco (i'm from Italy) too!!
I read the forums (the Ezoflash too) but it seems that software for Ezo
(v. 0.97J) cannot handle this device directly.
Files must be splitted in sections and some settings have to be set
manually.
Besides, J3 need tsop56 adapter and layout of this adapter is not public.
In Willem forum i only found two other questions like mine, but no
answers. Last software release (for the new USB programmer from Willem)
seems to be able to write these flash chips but there is no tsop56 adapter.
I will search in all other directions.
Slang