DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another problem on LG PDP 42V5 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/276144-another-problem-lg-pdp-42v5.html)

Telespalla Bob April 17th 09 05:55 PM

Another problem on LG PDP 42V5

Hi, thanks to yours aid I have solved green dots noise in my 42V5 PDP,
adjusting two trimmers on Y-SUS board.
Now, one colleague with same LG chassis has this problem:
Image "spreaded" in vertical and Z-SUS board noisy.
Nothing changes adjusting the only trimmer present on this board... I
suspect IPM failure.
I tryed to exchange entire Z-SUS board with my one that work ok, and
image come back ok.
It have experience with this fail?
It is really IPM module failed, or I should seek some other problem?
Thanks in advance.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)