Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv

Default Pioneer plasma service manual wanted

Anyone have access to the service manual for Pioneer PDP-V401 plasma monitor?

E-mail to
but remove theseal before sending.
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:39:25 -0700, DaveC wrote:

Anyone have access to the service manual for Pioneer PDP-V401 plasma monitor?

E-mail to
but remove theseal before sending.

http://www.electronicsrepair.net/monitor27.shtml

You'll probably have to spring for the $10 this guy charges. I've
purchased many manuals from this guy; he's very reliable.

A_C

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv

http://www.electronicsrepair.net/monitor27.shtml

The "service manual" he lists Pioneer actually calls a "technical manual"
which is not much more than a user manual with some instructions for advanced
picture settings and mounting the display.

He has no service manual (ie, troubleshooting, disassembly, parts list, etc.)
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer plasma service manual wanted - PDPV401501serviceguide12_12.pdf (0/1)

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:34:12 -0700, DaveC wrote:

http://www.electronicsrepair.net/monitor27.shtml

The "service manual" he lists Pioneer actually calls a "technical manual"
which is not much more than a user manual with some instructions for advanced
picture settings and mounting the display.

He has no service manual (ie, troubleshooting, disassembly, parts list, etc.)

This is all I could find for this model, a gift from
http://www.justmanuals.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 14 May 2009 17:24:08 -0400, MrManuals
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:34:12 -0700, DaveC wrote:

http://www.electronicsrepair.net/monitor27.shtml

The "service manual" he lists Pioneer actually calls a "technical manual"
which is not much more than a user manual with some instructions for advanced
picture settings and mounting the display.

He has no service manual (ie, troubleshooting, disassembly, parts list, etc.)

This is all I could find for this model, a gift from
http://www.justmanuals.com

I don't see your attachments.

- Franc Zabkar

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , Franc Zabkar
writes

I don't see your attachments.

They don't belong here. It's not a binary group.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pioneer plasma service manual wanted - PDPV401501serviceguide12_12.pdf

This is all I could find for this model, a gift from
http://www.justmanuals.com

I see that it is the "Service Guide" for the 401 and 501 Pioneers.

I already have this. It's not a service manual, but guides a tech through
some minimal troubleshooting (not even error blink codes) and display
adjustments.

Thanks for trying...
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 15 May 2009 18:46:34 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

In article , Franc Zabkar
writes

I don't see your attachments.

They don't belong here. It's not a binary group.

Yea, I see it didn't work. C'est la vie! just as well.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 15 May 2009 18:46:34 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
put finger to keyboard and composed:

In article , Franc Zabkar
writes

I don't see your attachments.

They don't belong here. It's not a binary group.

Agreed. However, I noticed recently that one binary attachment got
through.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv

http://www.electronicsrepair.net/monitor27.shtml

I contacted him early in this project. This isn't the service manual; it's
the "technical guide" which is a different beast. He says he doesn't have the
s.m.