Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default very important for your life...

very important for your life...
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet,
had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting
http://www.ahmed-deedat.co.za/frameset.asp
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.discoverislam.com
http://www.lordswrds.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://www.sultan.org
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

" wrote:
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH

It is said that Allah is a pagan moon god that Mohamed had to turn
to,
because all of Israel rejected him.
And that's why the symbol if Islam is a crescent moon.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
___________________

Not all roads lead to God, and by now you may have discovered life is
not as simple as you once thought. For those who are at this
crossroad, the Bible offers a new direction, one filled with purpose,
fulfillment, and acceptance. The steps are simple:

Recognize that you are a sinner.
You must admit your spiritual need: “There is none righteous, not
one.” (Romans 3:10) We can’t make excuses or blame others for our
actions. “For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of
God.” (Romans 3:23)

Recognize that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you.
“For Christ also suffered once for our sins, the just for the unjust,
that He might bring us to God…” (1 Peter 3:18) Jesus paid the price
for our sin. The Apostle Paul said, “…the life which I now live in
the
flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave
Himself
for me.” (Galatians 2:20)

Repent of your sins.
The word “repent” means to change your direction. The Bible tells us,
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted
out,
so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the
Lord.” (Acts 3:19) God commands us to repent. You must be willing to
turn away from the things that displease God.

Receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Jesus said, “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I
will
give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28) It is essential to come to Jesus just
as you are. Don’t try to “clean up your life” before you come to God.
Instead, receive Him and allow Him to do the cleansing. Jesus said,
“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes
to Me I will by no means cast out.” (John 6:37)

“…If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your
heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans
10:9)

http://www.godlovestheworld.com/

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...r=1&version=31

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Good News wrote:
" wrote:
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH

It is said that Allah is a pagan moon god that Mohamed had to turn
to,

Ah now we have two religious toads trying electronic repairs.
Go wash your mouths .