DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Now Accepting New Repairtips Members (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/274659-now-accepting-new-repairtips-members.html)

Billy L Jones[_2_] March 29th 09 10:37 PM

Now Accepting New Repairtips Members

Fletchersite Repair Tips
http://fletchersite.com/rtmembersindex.php
News Letter!
Fletchersite is now accepting new Repairtips Members.

To signup simply visit http://fletchersite.com/rtmembers.html and choose a
membership plan that works for you.
If your brand or model is not found, simply contact us with the make and
model# of your unit and our webmaster will upload all information recovered
for your model.

Should you sign up for membership, please be sure not to block our e-mails
or we cannot help you when you have a problem.
Please Note: Fletchersite offer Spamfree Email Services,
). For details visit:
http://fletchersite.com/spamfreeemail.html

If you should need Troubleshooting Assistance, try our Ask-A-Tech Services
at: http://fletchersite.com/documents/ask.html

Thank You
David L Smith
http://fletchersite.com