Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Now Accepting New Repairtips Members

Fletchersite Repair Tips
http://fletchersite.com/rtmembersindex.php
News Letter!
Fletchersite is now accepting new Repairtips Members.

To signup simply visit http://fletchersite.com/rtmembers.html and choose a
membership plan that works for you.
If your brand or model is not found, simply contact us with the make and
model# of your unit and our webmaster will upload all information recovered
for your model.

Should you sign up for membership, please be sure not to block our e-mails
or we cannot help you when you have a problem.
Please Note: Fletchersite offer Spamfree Email Services,
). For details visit:
http://fletchersite.com/spamfreeemail.html

If you should need Troubleshooting Assistance, try our Ask-A-Tech Services
at: http://fletchersite.com/documents/ask.html

Thank You
David L Smith
http://fletchersite.com

NOW ACCEPTING OPINIONS: Finish for Peruvian Walnut countertop Jay Pique Woodworking 7 May 18th 08 10:42 PM
Hello members! haba UK diy 0 February 7th 08 08:08 PM
philips 24dv1 vcr not accepting cassette b Electronics Repair 0 September 17th 06 04:45 PM
Sony Trinitron TV not accepting IR remote control [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 July 23rd 06 12:09 AM
Pcb repairtips?! McM Electronics Repair 2 November 20th 05 01:20 PM