DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba 61H70 - power failure (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/271467-toshiba-61h70-power-failure.html)

GoogleUGraduate February 16th 09 09:12 PM

Toshiba 61H70 - power failure

I have a rear projection TV that I bought from a friend. The initial
problem was a lack of convergence. During attempts to adjust the
convergence and restore factory settings , an accidental memory
restore occurred. The TV immediately went out (after a click that
sounded like a relay). The TV turns back on, but fails within a few
seconds, leaving the LED flashing. I have replaced the ICs and QA02,
but the problem was not corrected. The fuse is not blown. Any advice
on what to do next is greatly appreciated. Part numbers are even more
helpful. -- Gary