Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Free Antispyware Advanced System Protector

This Antispyware's Advanced System Protector provides a reliable and
safe environment to computer users. It tracks all kinds of spyware
infections which can slow down system performance, spreads via
security holes on the computer network, steal confidential data, logs
your chat conversations and browsing habits, remotely control your
computer etc.

Download: http://freeware4.blogspot.com/2008/1...-personal.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:37:34 -0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:21:53 -0800 (PST), MadMax
wrote:

This Antispyware's Advanced System Protector provides a

Provides a new trojan to infect your system.

Like Antivirus 360? Anyone know how to remove this ******* (no it's not my laptop, I was given it to clean). I thought it was gone, but it has come back. Laptop still functions, but annoying popups everywhere! Considering copying all docs off it and wiping disk.

Mary had a little skirt
With slits right up the sides
And everytime she crossed her legs
The boys could see her thighs

Mary had another skirt
With a slit right up the front
She never wore that one...
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:

This Antispyware's Advanced System Protector provides a

Provides a new trojan to infect your system.

Like Antivirus 360? *Anyone know how to remove this ******* (no it's not my laptop, I was given it to clean). *I thought it was gone, but it has come back. *Laptop still functions, but annoying popups everywhere! *Considering copying all docs off it and wiping disk.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Install, update and run a full scan.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

This Antispyware's Advanced System Protector provides a

Provides a new trojan to infect your system.

Like Antivirus 360? *Anyone know how to remove this ******* (no it's not my laptop, I was given it to clean). *I thought it was gone, but it has come back. *Laptop still functions, but annoying popups everywhere! *Considering copying all docs off it and wiping disk.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Install, update and run a full scan.

Too late, I wiped it. The computer was in a mess anyway and could do with being re-imaged (I have a master copy for that model).

It's the first virus I've ever seen that AVG won't remove.

You know you're a redneck when......
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a fly swatter.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
5. You think "The Nutcracker" is something you do off the high dive.
6. The Salvation Army declines your furniture.
7.You offer to give someon! e the shirt off your back and they don't want it
8. You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
9. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
10. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
11. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
12. Your grandmother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
13. You keep flea and tick soap in the shower.
14. You've been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
15. You go to the stock car races and don't need a program.
16. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
17. You have a rag for a gas cap.
18. Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
19. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-room's so clean.
20. You can spit without opening your mouth.
21. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
22. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
23. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.
24. The biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.
25. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
26. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.
27. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000 worth of improvements.
28. You've used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
29. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
30. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ron wrote:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Install, update and run a full scan.

https://shipit.kubuntu.org/
Wipe. Install. No more silly anti-malware apps needed.