Posted to sci.electronics.repair
R! R! is offline

Default Panasonic PV4002 Timer Record from line

Is it possible to timer record from line in on a Panasonic PV4002 VCR or
not ?

Is so what CH # do you select during setup ?

Thanks to the GVMT for complicating our parents lives with DTV ...

Thanks

R !
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"R!" wrote in message
Is it possible to timer record from line in on a Panasonic PV4002 VCR or
not ?

Is so what CH # do you select during setup ?

Thanks to the GVMT for complicating our parents lives with DTV ...

Thanks

R !

I'm not sure if this applies to your model, but on many VCRs if you press
channel down from channel 2 it will be your line in.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
R! R! is offline

"Mike S" nospam wrote in :

I'm not sure if this applies to your model, but on many VCRs if you
press channel down from channel 2 it will be your line in.

I have come to the conclusion it is not possible with this unit.

Thanks !

R!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 26, 4:37*am, "R!" wrote:
"Mike S" nospam wrote :

I'm not sure if this applies to your model, but on many VCRs if you
press channel down from channel 2 it will be your line in.

I have come to the conclusion it is not possible with this unit.

Thanks !

R!

Couldn't find a user manual for the specific model you mentioned, but
a similar-looking model number (PV-V4022) manual indicates that it is
possible to timer record off the line inputs. When you get to the
programming step to specify the channel, just keep pressing the arrow
key through all the channels until you see L1 or L2 - see if that
works for you.

Jerry