Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I could do that

Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"N Cook" wrote in message
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

Just wait till they crank it up to full power in a few months time!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

JeffM wrote:
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

http://largehardoncollider.com/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/10/08 3:15 PM, in article
, "JeffM"
wrote:

N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

Yet

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JeffM" wrote in message
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Gareth Magennis" wrote in message

"JeffM" wrote in message
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

Or maybe thats what the "Big Bang" really is.

doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do, .... (X files music)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I woked up at about 3:00 AM last night.I turned on my radio for a few
minutes.George Noory and those other kooks were talking about possibly
CERN might be creating Earthquakes.I turned off that kook show and I
went back to sleep.
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:39:02 +0100, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

"JeffM" wrote in message
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

And I'll thank you to all leave my private parallel universe
immediately...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JeffM" wrote in message
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

Or maybe thats what the "Big Bang" really is.

doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do, .... (X files music)

Incorrect...thats definitely music from The Twilight Zone.
Easy mistake to make.......

Deke

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

"JeffM" wrote in message
N Cook wrote:
Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a
screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

And I'll thank you to all leave my private parallel universe
immediately...

You're just mad because the voices in my head wont talk to you! Besides, we
like it here.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Deke wrote:

You're just mad because the voices in my head wont talk to you! Besides, we
like it here.

So that's where they went. The last guy who had them was sending me
death threats.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.