Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default OT, but amused me ...

Well OT, I know, but I couldn't help sharing this as a cracking example of
what the world is degenerating into. It's gotta be the best example of
'negative' news that I have ever seen !

Headline on tonight's local newspaper

"Huge Drop in Arson Attacks !"

Boy oh boy. What ever have we got for the current generation ... ? :-)

Arfa