Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default NEC ND-3520A Part ID

I need to know the writing on/value or exactly what the part is that is
located at IC301 (Right above that label). It's one of those mini 8 legged
pill bug IC's and I need to replace it possibly if I can find out what the
part is. I think I can make out a 2 and an HE but that is about it off the
one that I have access to.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:08:48 -0700, "Barry & Nikki"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I need to know the writing on/value or exactly what the part is that is
located at IC301 (Right above that label). It's one of those mini 8 legged
pill bug IC's and I need to replace it possibly if I can find out what the
part is. I think I can make out a 2 and an HE but that is about it off the
one that I have access to.

I don't know about the "2 and HE", but this forum talks about a
SAC1630L at location IC301 in an NEC ND-3540:
http://monitor.espec.ws/section5/topic82357.html

Here is its datasheet:
http://web.archive.org/web/200403051...r/SAC1630L.pdf

It has dual LDO regulators (3.4V and 2.7V) and one reset circuit.

The OP in that thread talks about markings such as "993 2 XXP" on the
ND-3520A part.

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it is not that part being the one at
IC301 has eight legs (4 on each side). The SAC1630L that you mention
apparently has 7 legs on one side and then two larger grounding legs on the
other.

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Just found my magnifier and am able to make out more info (disregard the
last info: there is a 993 and under that a 2 and under that is where it gets
tough being its toasted but it looks like it ends with an HD. I do know it
ends in a D though now.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:30:09 -0700, "Barry & Nikki"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it is not that part being the one at
IC301 has eight legs (4 on each side). The SAC1630L that you mention
apparently has 7 legs on one side and then two larger grounding legs on the
other.

If it helps anybody, here is a photo of the ND-3520A PCB:
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Arti...side_large.jpg
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Revi...11859&PageId=0

Here are photos of the ND-3540A and ND-3530A:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Arti...side_large.jpg
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Revi...14916&PageId=0

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Arti...side_large.jpg
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Revi...13809&PageId=0

All PCBs appear to be using the same chip at IC301. Now I'm confused
about the forum post I alluded to earlier. shrug

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:19:19 -0700, "Barry & Nikki"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Just found my magnifier and am able to make out more info (disregard the
last info: there is a 993 and under that a 2 and under that is where it gets
tough being its toasted but it looks like it ends with an HD. I do know it
ends in a D though now.

I don't feel confident about this one, but it might be worth a look

APM9932/CKC Dual Enhancement Mode MOSFET (N-and P-Channel):
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/preview/700022.html

- Franc Zabkar

Powermatic 3520a/3520b Steven trauthwein Woodturning 5 July 28th 06 05:50 PM
New Boiler = Room Stat = Part 'P' & Part 'L' question (long) . UK diy 52 January 6th 06 10:13 AM
Powermatic 3520a Tom Nie Woodturning 13 October 8th 05 04:55 PM
Powermatic 3520A or Vicmarc VL 200 gotwood Woodturning 0 January 27th 05 10:44 PM
Powermatic 3520A and 4224 Lathes in the UK Maxprop Woodturning 0 June 21st 04 01:30 PM