Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Gould DSO 400 Storage Osciloscope

Dear Menders

I have a Gould DSO 400 storage Osciloscope

Old (1986) but a good tool, the psu has gone down and I desperatly need
to get a schematic for it or a 420/ 450 or other simular Gould scope.
Can anyone out there help?

This is my first post in a forum, so forgive me if I am not following
any protocols

Regards Paul

--
Paul Whitcroft
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Paul Whitcroft" m wrote in
message news:Paul.Whitcroft.2432fae@homeimprovementbanter. com...

Dear Menders

I have a Gould DSO 400 storage Osciloscope

Old (1986) but a good tool, the psu has gone down and I desperatly need
to get a schematic for it or a 420/ 450 or other simular Gould scope.
Can anyone out there help?

This is my first post in a forum, so forgive me if I am not following
any protocols

Regards Paul

Here you go Paul

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2

eserviceinfo.com are always a good place to start when looking for test
instrument schematics. The file will be a .rar archive. Make sure that you
get ALL of the pieces, because sometimes, it's not obvious on that site ...

Your post looks fine incidentally. There aren't really any protocols as
such, except that it is generally accepted practice to append replies to the
bottom of a thread rather than the top as with e-mail. Just makes it a bit
easier for someone to follow the thread, if they are looking at it for the
first time. Oh, and don't call it a forum. It's a Usenet newsgroup. Some
people get really upset at anyone referring to newsgroups as "forums"
d;~}

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Paul Whitcroft" m wrote
in message news:Paul.Whitcroft.2432fae@homeimprovementbanter. com...

Dear Menders

I have a Gould DSO 400 storage Osciloscope

Old (1986) but a good tool, the psu has gone down and I desperatly need
to get a schematic for it or a 420/ 450 or other simular Gould scope.
Can anyone out there help?

This is my first post in a forum, so forgive me if I am not following
any protocols

Regards Paul

Here you go Paul

http://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2

Oops! That link didn't take you exactly where I intended. Just go to
eserviceinfo.com and enter "gould dso400 into the search box, and it will
take you where I was hoping for ... Sorry for any confusion ...

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Arfa Daily wrote in message

[...]

Anyone happen to know what the difference is between Gould dso400 and
dso1400 ?
/ dso420 and dso1420 ? the "1" does not mean 1 channel only, similar sort
of age

I sometimes use a dso1420 but no repair manual for it, if and when required.

i will download the dso400 operators one you linked to anyway, just in case
there is some xref info

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

forget the last, since the last time i looked, a just about useable os1420
service manual is now out there on
http://www.mr2.net/marknias/gould1420.pdf

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England